понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

float preschool science things




I feel quite sick today. I think itapos;s stress thatapos;s gotten to me. Iapos;m kind of dizzy, and my stomach aches. I really need to relax more, and take less upon myself. I wrote a poem. I thought maybe It was a creativity build up wanting to smash down doors. Thatapos;s what it usually is. But today I still donapos;t feel much better. It probably just takes time.



If my Love art creature, then she, a doe
with love so sweet, so pure.

Love - youapos;ve become my angel, guiding Northern Star
your skin so soft so pure, an obsession of mine become.
Your eyes enlighten universe to one upon each,
and create an upwell so deep of mine own, yours, i am yours.
Your beauty is nothing less than remark-able.
The ways your soft lips confess inutterable misgivings, which,
by followed in my choice, i take upon my own soul - in hopes of easing yours.
You, a doe, dolce, and yet a fawn with inexperienced starry heart --
your pains her own, upon scarred and sable flanks
yet with eyes so innocent and scattered white spotting, never fading upon your own cloak.
Cry to me of past injustices, and as the scars disappear
from kisses, ill love you ceaselessly.
Yet lo, the lioness that art within you come out,
and pounce upon your prey or submit to your Roi-Lion, whichever your paws have chosen
so carefully while in and out of your own heartbeat.
Sometimes, what do you let me inflict upon you, dearest-heart?
An act so ungentlemanly...
but afterall I as lion am not man but wild creature and act as so. Perhaps often savage beast with claws that run unsparingly
And so thus i breathe and thine breath lost as well, shameless above covers sans ombres.
But your body stirs in the soft light of evening,
under stars shrouded by neon-reflected clouds,
and your spirit becomes the doe-fawn again. Turn your gaze upon this difficult lion,
and HE fawns...
Lamb i art in thine presence ma Reine.
float preschool science things, float power tube, float pools.



Комментариев нет: