вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

ali wajid




I feel like I have to say something, because I donapos;t want to have to get up to go pee and I still have 16 minutes of time to waste away. Hereapos;s a list of 10 things.

1. The asshole that was in my Celtic Studies class first semester who overuses hair-product (heapos;s white and his hair is of short/medium length).
2. My crossed legs that support my left arm while I type.
3. Runny, sad, egg-yolk ideas that always sort of swim around.
4. Jellyfish.
5. Itchiness.
6. Hereapos;s what I should be thinking about.
7. Discolor, rinse, deplorable (a shirt, or a skin problem).
8. Wandering, disparate eyes and short transitional states.
9. Pwny.
10. My broken Facebook account.

Somehow, Iapos;m under the impression that even though I want interesting things to happen to me on-demand, going out to random places at random hours is largely very hit or miss and not worth the BART fare and gimpy ankles. I bet if I recycled my ideas less Iapos;d find funnerer things to think about. Iapos;m going to try and forget more frequently.

*1 week later:*
Me: I AM A VEGETABLE. Blrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ali wajid, ali watercolorist, ali wentworth.



Комментариев нет: