суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

don t play the game




This will be a long rant on a million different things.



First, I think the reason why half of all marriages end in divorce is because weapos;re all far too quick to say, "I love you." Also, because no one wants to be by themselves. Justsayin.




Did you ever answer a question? Then regret your answer? Hmmmm... Not like on a test, but like in life. Itapos;s a bummer.

Iapos;ve been quite mellow and nonchalant the past few days, I just donapos;t care anymore. Nehhhh. I could tell you every reason why, but itapos;d take forever to explain, and it still wouldnapos;t make sense.



Everytime I take two steps foward, I regress, and take four steps back.







Donora is becoming my new fave.




Nehhh, I had to take the PSATs this morning... Hardest test of my life. D:
don t play the game, don t play wit it, don t play wit me.



Комментариев нет: