понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

behavior in modification workplace




Before thursday and friday, the last day off I had was Tuesday last week... And most people would probably say so what, thatapos;s only 7 days of work, but the way my schedule has been, I have been exhausted....
Itapos;s been:
Wednesday: Open (8-5)
Thursday: Close (5-1:30)
Friday: Close (6-2, almost 3) this was suppose to be my day off but Amy called me into close at River Road
Saturday: Close (5-2:30) this was the night that one of my closers quit, so I had to beg one of the guys to stay... (by the time I left, I was at 13 hours of overtime)
Sunday: Open (8-6) and of course, the next day was when two people called out on me, and we were wicked busy. I had to call people beg them to come in so it wouldnapos;t be me and one other person for 3 hours. And also, one of my crew got a threatening phone call from one of the girlapos;s boyfriends... Fun fun
Monday: Close (3-12:30) surprisingly, it went extremely well
Tuesday: Close (4-12:30) again, went pretty well... Even with the two guys making water balloons out of the condoms that someone left there... That has itapos;s own story.
Wednesday: Open (8-6) I was suppose to get out at 3, but it was a case of people calling out, leaving the covering manager with only one other person, so I stayed because I felt bad... And of course, 2 hours later I get called back because the fry station caught on fire.... I didnapos;t leave for a couple hours cause I was helping out by doing inventory of everything we had to throw out and the nightly paperwork...


And in between that I have been trying to have a life- I went down and saw the treasures of Brookline last Saturday with manda and chrissy. It was nice just wandering around the ball park looking at different businesses and things that people do in Brookline. Being at the ball park makes me feel like Iapos;m 12 again, as it always does. I just remember how I use to be there every saturday for our soccer games and Brianapos;s baseball... How adam and I would wander around digging in the trashes looking for sprite bottle caps for the prizes. How I use to beg my mom for money to buy hot dogs and gatorade after a game....

I need to go away for a couple days; I need a vacation. Luckily I have 6 days paid vacation coming my way... At least I think itapos;s 6. I had three in May, and then three in November. I never took the ones in May, so they should just add up and give me six days? I hope... That would be nice. I took a mini- mini vacation the end of September up to Maine with manda and Dave. And that was amazing. Daveapos;s work was having a BBQ/tailgating thing for the people at the marina on one of the islands, so we got to go out on Daveapos;s boat and spend the night . We moored next to his bossapos;s boat, which was a gorgeous sailboat, and we ate and hung out there. They were so nice and sweet, they adopted us. Everyone is Maine was really nice and really welcoming, so I didnapos;t even feel shy about talking to people. And they all knew Dave, which was kinda funny. He even got his own chance when we came up to the islands. Unfortunately, I could only stay the night, I had to be back at work the next day to close... It made me actually sad to have to leave; I so did not want to go to work....

Donapos;t get me wrong; I do enjoy my job for the most part. I like most of the crew (okay, so like 4 or 5 of them out of like 14 i can say I actually like, the rest I tolerate) but the ones that I do like, I have a lot of fun with. There usually is a lot of laughing and swearing and goofing off, but we still get stuff done. And I like my fellow manager Suzanne, so for the most part the job is enjoyable. I just have been burning the candle at both ends....
behavior in modification workplace, behavior in multicultural setting therapy, behavior in obsession relationship.



Комментариев нет: