пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

comp holster tac




I had to go this morning to get blood work to check my glucose this morning. After finally managing to get a parking spot because the construction crew working on a new wing of the building blocking everything and tracking down a nurse so I could get a new lab slip written up because mine had mysteriously vanished, we got behind four other people waiting for their lab needs. This is the first time Iapos;ve seen any kind of line there. Usually, I go straight in.

While waiting, the older gentleman second in line suddenly fell off his chair and began seizing. If that werenapos;t enough horror, Liam began to laugh hysterically and it felt like it took me forever to hush him to stop. The man ended up being ok and after everything, I apologized to the manapos;s wife for Liamapos;s inappropriate laughter. Thankfully, she understood.

This is not uncommon for him. He often laughs at me when I hurt myself.... Which is often since Iapos;m such a clutz. Sometimes it isnapos;t totally inappropriate. I mean, clutzy pain can be a bit comical. Often, it is not.

This is one of those things which worries me about his Aspergerapos;s -- the lack of sympathy or empathy. Without those elements, a person can seem almost inhuman. My cousin with Aspergerapos;s is one who has none and it scares me to death to think that Liam could grow up to be like him. So I try very hard with Liam to teach him that others have feelings, too. Any time he starts laughing or seems to ignore that he is causing someone else pain or discomfort, we will talk about how it would feel to him if he were laughed at, or stepped on, or whatever it is that is causing the issue. Sometimes, it seems to be working. When I was sick, he would often ask if I was ok or needed something. Either Iapos;m getting through or he was using it as a convenient opportunity to play his favorite game of "big helper". ;c)
comp holster tac, comp holsters tac, comp home page usa, comp home usa, comp homedepotopinion.



Комментариев нет: